Tuesday, December 19, 2006

PARTY ANIMALS

I celebrated my birthday last saturday.

We partied all night long, and finished at 6 a.m. Today, we received complaints of our neighbours because of that. Hell, I guess you can't party at least once in a year? ONCE?

Anyway we had a blast!

And we are ready to still party next saturday night at UTA Re-Evolution downtown Mexico City. I will be posting a review for sure.

This is my cake, my brother cooked specially for me. It was made with a lot of Gansitos - which is kind of a chocolate twinky wonder, except it's tastier - and it was covered with whipped cream. I don't know what happened to his cake later in the night.

1 comment:

Satanya said...

Espero que te la hayas pasado super bien chamaca... muchos éxitos en tus años de vida tanto personales como profesionales